Well, as you all know Christmas of 2010 is past. What fun it was to have all the kids in one place at one time---for the most part. I certainly hope Trevor can make that family picture look good!
Everyone arrived back home safely. Aaron and Melissa to DC and Aaron at his new job: Kyle back to Frankfurt at his sort of new job----without any luggage. Let's just hope it's in the backlog in Paris and not lost forever.
Sad how quickly we all get right back in the routine of work and whatever else some are
doing. I'll try and get some of the pictures that were shot-------like four computers in the same small room and four boys all playing the same game against each other.
Take care and know I love you all.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Christmas Past
Posted by Diane Miller at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment